Tuesday, October 3, 2017

WWC138 - The Winners

It's Tuesday and time to announce the Rock Star and Rockers for Marsha's "All About Christmas" Challenge.  But first, we'd like to thank everyone who played along with with us.  Your entries were wonderful and as a result it made our choices harder.

Penny's choice for the Watercooler Rock Star is Margreet's  adorable "Daisy May with a Candle" Christmas card.  Following the winner are the Watercooler Artists choices for the Watercooler Rockers.
Marsha's Winner:  I love the adorable image of the little girl that you have colored to match the wonderful patterned papers you've used in your design.  The poinsettias are a perfect finishing touch.

Congratulation, Margreet!  Here is your badge to proudly display on your blog designating you as our Watercooler Rock Star!

Now it's time for the Watercooler Artists to share their choices for our Watercooler Rockers.
Judy's Choice:  I love the total cuteness of this card and all the attention to detail!
Heidi's Choice:  The elegance and simplicity (and the image) appeal to me. And I love the way she's used the piercing dies so effectively.

Gail's Choice:  I love the greens and blues against the black background, with the silver border. A very striking design!

Penny's Choice: At first glance I was really struck by the magical quality of the deer image but then the galaxy of stars created on the masked background captured my heart. I was also very inspired by the non-traditional mix of light blue and lilac for a Christmas card.

Libby's Choice:  Love the traditional colors. Cute layout too. And, that elf!! Adorbs!
 
Charlotte's Choice:  I love the white and gold colour scheme. The deer is very pretty and pops beautifully on its focal panel against the lovely vellum background.

Kath's Choice: I love a good shaker card!

Congratulations to Jane, Angie, Pretti, Sharon, Monika, Donna and Jan.  Here is your badge to proudly display on your blog designating you as our Watercooler Rockers.


And, there you have our Rock Star and Watercooler Rockers for this week!  Be sure to come back tomorrow, October 4th, for our next Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  You won't want to miss out on all the wonderful designs by our Watercooler Artists. 

6 comments:

  1. wowie! thanks a ton for featuring my lil card :) congrats to all the other ladies, gorgeous cards
    hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! Congrats to everyone and thank you for hosting super fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking me - what a lovely festive display of cards, well done everyone
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm so proud being your winner...thanks for choosing my card!
    Congrats to the others!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my card! Made my day! Congrats to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for selecting my card. Really honoured to be selected in the company of such talented ladies xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Anyway, we love to read comments and hope sharing that information doesn't scare you off.